How To Deliver Content Upgrades Without LeadPages For Under $10/Month

3:08 PM



Is there really no other software out there that can deliver download goodies other than LeadPages? Nothing…more affordable? Why can’t my email marketing platform handle this since I’m already paying for it?

After researching other solutions over the past few months, I came up with a really viable (and cheap) workaround.

If you’re on a budget or just want to keep that $37 in your wallet, I’d like to share with you what I found to be a really robust, simple and affordable way to deliver multiple unique content upgrades (or lead magnets) without a hefty monthly bill.

by Lorraine Wolfe, original post: http://bit.ly/1Ufj5Ht
via Aware Creative Solutions Marketing Blog
You can also check out my YouTube channel for more email marketing, web design, SEO, and social media tips: Aware Creative Solutions Marketing Strategies on YouTube

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images